Singh Services, LLC (the “Company”) strives to provide a positive work environment that fosters collaboration, teamwork, and excellence. We work hard, play hard, and are natural innovators with a passion for first-class delivery in everything we do. We hire only the best and expect a lot of our employees, and in turn, we treat our people extremely well.
As the Maintenance Supervisor oversees the repairs, installations, and upkeep of various luxury single-family homes. The main duties include designing maintenance procedures, tracking budgets, vendor bid comparison, expenses, and performing inspections on different facilities task and completing outstanding work orders.
The successful candidate will have the knowledge to evaluate and execute at the highest level of quality. An excellent maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as electric, painting, plumbing, etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
Salary Range: $95,000 to $110,000
What your day might look like:
- General maintenance of residences, diagnose and repair problems in such areas as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features, fitness equipment, and waste management systems
- Assists in conducting routine and periodic inspections to identify safety and risk management concerns, keep the residences in good repair, and communicate concerns about the physical needs to management
- Completes assigned work orders generated from requests for service, routine upkeep on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements
- May periodically inspect work performed by contractors, vendors, and other service providers to verify the work, materials, and services meet quality standards, scope, and specifications as required
- Responds to all on-call emergencies as directed by the Manager, which must be completed in a timely and professional manner
- Attend staff meetings as required or requested
- Provide exceptional customer maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively, act as the first point of contact for internal team members and external visitors to the Company
- Literate with computer programs and office suite
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise, and train direct reports when necessary
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs, or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Contribute to the development of the maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Ability to maintain and repair minor damage to stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, tile, carpet, flooring, roofing, gutters, fasteners, interior/exterior lights, fireplaces, ceiling fans, door locks, P.O. boxes and locks
- Performs any additional duties assigned by the senior maintenance technician and manager
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in multi-family housing
- 3+ years of experience in supervisory position multi-site
- Proven experience as a maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma: a degree from a vocational school will be a plus
- Professional Certifications (e.g. CMRP or HVAC certified) are preferred
We got you covered:
- Paid Holiday
- Life Insurance and Disability (company paid)
- Competitive PTO
- Unlimited Wellness App
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.