This is an exciting opportunity to build and lead the Managed Service team in EMEA and be a significant driver of Smartly’s revenue and growth.
The Managed Service Team Lead is responsible for leading the Managed Service team in the region and building the infrastructure to support the scalable growth of this team. The Lead will be responsible for the revenue for the Managed Service business in the region and will work closely with the regional sales and customer success teams as well as their counterparts who carry the same responsibilities in other regions. This role reports directly to the regional Director of Services with whom you will work closely to ensure collaboration and alignment across all the services functions including Creative and Performance.
As a Managed Service Lead at Smartly.io, you will:
- Support customer facing teams to deepen relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coach and develop the Managed Service team to reach their full potential at Smartly.io.
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to support with sales pitches, RFP's and opportunities during the sales cycle.
- Closely monitor the delivery of products and services, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and meet SLA's with a consistently high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Design and implement processes that streamline operations and contribute to scalable growth.
- Seek out opportunities to automate and productize repetitive tasks to improve speed of delivery and reduce manual error.
- Work closely together with the product teams to provide product feedback and input for alphas and betas under development.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- Proven experience in sales/account management/customer success roles
- Deep understanding of social media advertising or digital marketing and user acquisition strategies
- Consistent record in leading teams
- Experience working cross functionally with sales, product and customer success
- Experience in high growth, fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and business development experience
- Ability to work both as a manager and as a hands-on contributor
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Product experience is a plus
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]