The Candidate is responsible to manage team of 4 to 5 accountants. The team is responsible for end to end accounting work ( vendor booking, payments, customer invoice generation, bank entries , Bank reconciliation, TDS entries, maintaining banking relations, generating reports for HQ, Maintaining entire accounting system in Tally as well as on the group software)
Candidates must have:
1. Minimum 3 years of Experience of managing team conducting all functions of accounting (team size of 4 or more)
2. Expert accounting knowledge
3. Expert knowledge of Tally, Experience in working on ERP would be plus.
Key role responsibilities:
1. Ensures timely posting of accounting entries and book closure on monthly basis.
2. Regularly cleaning up the customer and vendor ledgers by undertaking reconciliation
3. Ensure monthly invoicing is accurate and happens in time
4. Conduct regular ledger scrutiny and instruct team to take corrective actions
5. Coordinating with Bankers and maintain bank accounts
6. MIS reporting and group reporting as per deadlines
7. Understand processes and make changes to optimize the productivity
8. Maintaining UpToDate accounts by ensuring posting of JVs such as prepaid expenses, Depreciation
9. Coordinating with auditors during audit and provide all the necessary documentation on timely basis.
10. Assisting GM – Finance in new projects and activities related to Finance
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
This job has been filled or removed by Infobip.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Manager – Accounts and Finance job post.✕