You’re a detail-oriented acquisition specialist with 2+ years of paid acquisition experience and a successful track record executing digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels. You’re a get-your-hands-dirty operator obsessed with delivering measurable results who thrives in data analysis, optimization techniques and organization.
You have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching and analyzing digital customer acquisition campaigns. You relish the direct, observable feedback of DR channels and love pulling the knobs and levers of digital marketing. Your favorite shape is a marketing funnel and you possess a strong grasp of concepts like CTR, CPA, ROI, LTV, CVR and CPM.
As an ROI-focused marketer, cohort and campaign ROI analyses are second nature to you. You’re curious about new ways to reach prospective customers and like keeping up with industry trends to see if you can incorporate them into your own strategies. You possess strong marketing instincts and look to confirm your instincts with data. You love diving in the weeds executing campaigns and nerding out in Excel, but you also enjoy taking a step back to consider high-level marketing strategy.
This is an extremely entrepreneurial position in a flat and rapidly growing organization. As one of the core foundational members of the Marketing team, you’ll report to the Chief of Staff and be charged with growing Bombfell’s member base through high performance digital marketing programs.
You’ll optimize and scale member acquisition efforts on our existing channels, as well as identify new channels to reach Bombfell’s target market in a cost-efficient way. You’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves to execute, plan and optimize our channels.
- Own digital marketing efforts across channels like paid social, mobile, search, remarketing, display networks, and more.
- Help scale and manage a multi-million dollar marketing budget and strategically allocate spend across multiple channels.
- Manage closely to specific channel budgets and performance targets, ensuring accuracy and adherence to financial guidelines.
- Analyze campaign data and continuously optimize and improve campaign performance.
- Work directly within ad platforms like Facebook, AdWords, and more while testing and optimizing campaigns to drive performance improvements and unlock new acquisition volume.
- Use marketing performance data to produce creative learnings and inform the creative development of testable new concepts.
- Assist in creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer acquisition forecasts and historic reporting.
- Stay up to date on ad product updates as they roll out.
- Partner with data science and analytics teams to understand buyer personas and LTV behaviors across cohorts and channels.
- Partner with the creative, product and customer experience teams to ensure a unified voice across all customer touchpoints.
- Assist Chief of Staff in testing and growing new marketing channels (both online and offline).
- 2-4 years of paid customer acquisition experience (preferably at a digital-first consumer-facing brand or agency) or equivalent experience in analytical/strategic roles in management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence or finance.
- Experience developing, planning and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns along with end-to-end reporting performance and business impact.
- Track record of using data to form insights and test hypotheses and deploying these learnings to produce material business wins.
- Passionate about numbers with strong analytic skills; you’re all about dashboards, weekly reports, and data visualizations.
- Fluency in Facebook Ads Manager / Power Editor or a related FMP.
- Strong proficiency in AdWords (bonus points for Bing).
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Mixpanel or other similar web analytics software.
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Excel (knowledge and proficiency in SQL a plus).
- A/B testing and optimization mindset.
- Demonstrated experience interpreting results and applying findings to a business setting.
- Driven and ambitious; you’re someone who finds satisfaction in setting and achieving aggressive personal and business goals.
- You’re naturally curious and are driven to find creative solutions that others haven’t considered.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills that can translate to the boardroom and company all-hands meetings.
- Exceptional organizational skills and an extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Shared commitment to our core values: Substance, Open Communication, Accountability, Attitude and Respectfulness.
- Health Insurance, dental/vision plus disability insurance
- Lunch provided every day
- Commuter Benefits: $116.50 monthly allowance
- Quarterly clothing allowance, plus the ability to purchase at wholesale pricing
- Free snacks and board games
- Lots of free smiles from your co-workers