R29 is looking for a Brand Experiences Manager for our Beauty team with a successful track record of creating custom campaigns. You must have experience within lifestyle categories. Interested in joining a successful, fun, dynamic, and creative business? Please read on!
Some things you’ll be doing:
- Creating strategic custom program packages for accounts
- Developing proactive packages for category growth across accounts
- Presenting innovative concepts and solutions for brands to experiences
- Ensuring success benchmarks and appropriate reach is qualified and set
- Being a leader within a dynamic organization and team
- Managing execution of sold programs and partnerships across internal and external departments and vendors
- Working with Account Management to ensure desired campaign performance
- Working closely with clients to ensure satisfaction on execution and performance
- Analyzing post-campaign data to evaluate performance, learn from and apply what's applicable for future success
- Managing social media initiatives to maximize partner integration
- Sourcing, engaging and executing event sponsorships
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising and marketing creating custom campaigns
- Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle experience preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- Top performance record
- Experience with media planning and general marketing/web analytics is a huge plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Photoshop
Refinery29 is firmly committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Refinery29 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Refinery29 employees or any other company location. Refinery29 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.