Our International Business Development Managers are relationship builders. They form the indestructible bonds between our International Brands and Myntra. Those who strive to uphold
every brand’s ethos always do the right thing, even when it’s easier not to. Work closely with the broader consortium to deliver 360 solutions.
- Competition mapping and scouting for the global brands as per fitment into India market and Myntra
- Being on track with the global fashion market for new brands, brands in India market and all current trends across global fashion houses
- Lead the conversations with the brands for pitches and further discussions to launch the brand in India
- Operational alignment and in-depth working knowledge of Indian imports and customs regulations and Inco terms for brand launches
- Understanding of various marketplace model and aligning with the International brand teams for the fitment for India entry
- Selection – Leading the buy plans/assortment plans launch, based on past performance & growth/revenue targets to ensure that the category is well represented.
- Working closely with the Myntra marketing team for appropriate launch plan for the international brands on Myntra ; work with demand creation teams for revenue planning
- Supervising merchandising operations, inward planning, cataloging monitoring & discount monitoring.
- Execute brand-level promotions & launches to increase category visibility.
Qualifications● Overall 4-5 Years of work experience and 1-2 years of relevant work experience in e-commerce or Apparel buying/planning/merchandising.
● Have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to prioritize, well-organized, and able to multitask.
● Understanding fashion and brand management is preferred.
● Ability to break down tasks into manageable chunks to meet defined timelines.
● Strong MS Excel & power-point skills are a must.
● Be energetic and passionate with a can-do spirit.