Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
This role is part of the Partner Marketing (B2B) team who focuses on scaling the management of our supply partners and ultimately empowering these partners to discover commercial growth opportunities. Our target audience includes a diverse range of accommodations globally, who are currently in partnership or in the process of partnering with Booking.com.
As key talent within Partner Marketing you will work alongside your colleagues who are designing, testing and optimizing marketing programs for our accommodation partners that empower all of them to engage in our partnership.
The Manager role within Partner Marketing is a member of the management team of the partner marketing track, responsible for leading, managing and developing a team of enthusiastic digital channel specialists.
Your and your team’s focus area is ‘owning’ our digital relationship channels (currently email and WeChat; in the process of exploring social media and display advertising) in all senses of the word: optimizing performance of the channel (ROI, reach, conversion, satisfaction etc.), deploying experiments and validating and scaling new channels. Our marketing campaigns are set-up with advanced marketing automation tools.
- At the core of this role is your ability to end-to-end manage all aspects of a business, from defining what success looks like, to business finance through to all people subjects.
- You will use your business leadership skills to drive performance in a data-driven, entrepreneurial manner while co-authoring the partner marketing track strategy with peers.
- From a people perspective, you will be coaching team members on their personal development and performance, recruiting new colleagues and removing obstacles for the team so they can do their best work.
- We expect you to challenge the status quo by putting forward experiments to grow results.
- Establishing long-term, productive relationships within the organization will be contributing to your own and your team’s performance.
- 5+years leading a marketing function connected to a multi-national organisation, preferably in a Business-to-Business context.
- Strong and high energy team player demonstrating flexibility and positive communication that motivates and influences achievement of team objectives.
- Proven track record of change management, supporting team members and business stakeholders.
- Solid experience in setting strategies for various digital marketing channels, like email, social media, display advertising and messaging.
- Experience with deploying marketing automation tools to achieve measurable results. Marketo expertise preferred.
- Business and technology acumen to quickly understand Booking’s objectives and the way all parts of the company work together and define key results in your own area and drive business cases accordingly.
- Creative thinker with excellent analytical skills and a learning mindset.
- Exceptional oral and written communication with the ability to facilitate discussions with both execution and leadership teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that changes rapidly.