POSITION SUMMARY / PURPOSE:
- Digital content-oriented artist PR and media management
- Outbound pitching and proposing media contents channels (such as YouTube), conducting related promotions, deal making & networking
- Establishing strategies for managing, analyzing and promoting media areas such as broadcasting (TV), radio and magazines
- Select optimized promotions for each media platform and conduct public relations that can be applied to internal projects in a timely manner
- Share insights from rapidly changing media and entertainment environments with relevant departments to contribute to contents/promotion planning
- Preparing press releases and monitoring articles
What you’ll do:
Drive revenue and optimise marketing spend
• Increase the Korea region’s market share in global consumption of international repertoire
• Define audience and consumption goals for international artists in the region and partner with local markets to achieve the target.
• Manage and optimise the region’s international marketing budget for remarkable ROI.
• Make strategic spend decision based on audience insights and data from different platforms
• Create creative marketing campaigns, achieve results through collaborative partnerships
• Collaborate actively and creatively in areas such as music covers, local media, brand partnerships, sync / licensing, DSP marketing and distribution.
• Develop artists’ social media promotions, increase fan engagement / experiences and etc.
• Customize and launch campaigns, PR, and other marketing actions, align promotional objective with international repertoire.
Conduct marketing intelligence
• Maximize artist roster exposure by expanding into new or existing promotional channels and platforms Utilise and analyse the marketing data strategy to ensure the marketing team has timely, accurate and relevant data and insights to build, execute and monitor campaigns
• Lead the collation, reporting and tracking of data from DSPs and other platforms, SMEK produce insights, and build and maintain reports to share with the broader marketing team on a weekly basis.
• Define relevant KPIs to track performance by DSP and other relevant platforms, at the territory and aggregate level
• Interrogate data and use it to identify trends and propose actions to the wider marketing team and other stakeholders when relevant
• Lead post- campaign analysis to determine campaign performance and determine lessons learned and actionable insights for future marketing efforts
Optimise campaign operations and marketing processes
• Actively participate in campaign planning activities, including but not limited to defining the marketing objectives for each campaign, creating and managing project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, defining success criteria and KPIs and providing insights to inform campaign activities.
• Coordinate workstreams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, identify obstacles, and ensure they’re addressed.
• Ensure marketing campaigns are executed according to the agreed plan and budget, and flag potential risks and issues on time.
• Optimize marketing processes to enable the team to grow, scale and deliver the expected revenue.
• Fan management
Who you are:
• 3+ Experience in marketing, marketing ops/program management in a creative industry, including building and optimizing processes and systems. Know how on global release procedures and processes.
• Collaborate and working closely with A&R, Distribution, Digital team both internal and external customers
• Well-versed of Korea music culture and it’s customer behaviours
• Storytelling: Ability to build a solid narrative for the artist, including core identity and backstory, brand, semiotics, image, visuals, and translate that into tangible marketing and fan experience and engagement actions
• Data Literacy: Ability to analyse the music market and relevant data and apply insights to make decisions to drive / improve results. Able to review assets against established ingest and metadata guidelines and processes.
• Project Management: Ability to plan and organise internal and external resources to deliver the agreed outcomes for a variety of projects within the agreed quality timeframe and budget
• Digital literacy: Thorough understanding of how the various technologies that drive music consumption work and how to use them to create content and drive audience / fan engagement.
• Agility: Responds and adapts quickly to changes, maintaining a flexible attitude and using the new conditions to evolve their thinking
• Creativity: Ability to generate new and useful ideas and to execute marketing plan through a variety of media and digital and non-digital platforms
• Problem Solving: Has a "can-do" attitude and sees obstacles as opportunities to find alternative ways to do things and grow, demonstrating resourcefulness and flexibility
• Communication: Ability to articulate an idea or point of view verbally or in writing succinctly, with clarity and confidence, adapting the message to different audiences
• Cultural awareness: Understand popular culture and the underlying cultural patterns and factors that influence behaviours in different teams and countries
• Excellent spoken and written English.
What we give you:
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.