Who we are:
Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Who are we looking for?:
The Manager, Corporate Partnerships manages the existing portfolio of non-standard corporate relationships. This role will deal exclusively with end customers that do not naturally fit into Geotab’s existing reseller business model and that Geotab has historically managed directly, this role will work with the Customer Success team, Solutions Engineering, Legal and Finance as needed to meet the needs of these legacy accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of the current accounts and identify opportunities for migration of these relationships to resellers.
- Create, evaluate, and implement strategic business plans for organic growth and development of opportunities within Geotab corporate accounts.
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure that SLAs are being met for corporate accounts.
- Collaboratively define and drive reporting and monitoring mechanisms against set growth goals and metrics for corporate accounts.
- Ensure a process exists to inform corporate customers of new features or products within Geotab, train as required.
- Establish regular contact with customers, ensure the team is maximizing the value of the Geotab solution, Data packages, and Marketplace partners.
- Ensure resources are in place to support customers and provide solutions to unique requirements around integrations and big data.
- Proactively suggest changes to MyGeotab and/or MyAdmin to improve the UX., advocate for our direct customer experience. Ensure that "Order Now" (MYG) is enabled on all direct accounts. Create a new add in to set up/maintain payment details (cc, ACH) to view the Billing Detail file, to view past invoices, past payments, to make/request plan changes (upgrades/downgrades, terminations). Cut the volume to requests coming in to the Order Desk, creating more self sufficiency.
- Provide expert leadership and guidance to the various teams as SME of our Customers.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop short and long term strategic plans.
- Support Geotab global strategic initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years experience in an account management position with a channel sales organization.
- Experience in the telematics industry.
- Strong aptitude for understanding technical and business requirements.
- Experience leading transformational change, building relationships, and converting opportunities into action plans.
- Self-starter with the desire and proven ability to deliver results in an unstructured environment.
- Able to anticipate and understand partners’ needs and provide viable solutions.
- Exceptional skills in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including comfort with delivering presentations and training.
- Able to independently manage tasks to completion.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions.
- Ability to translate technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Salesforce.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organization.
Why job seekers choose Geotab:
Work from home and flex work arrangements
Home office reimbursement program
Online learning and networking opportunities
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Competitive medical and dental benefits (full-time employees only)
Retirement savings program (full-time employees only)
How we work:
At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
Geotab encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Geotab is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities throughout the interview, selection and employment process. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at [email protected]