Car owners across North America choose Getaround to help them safely rent cars to friends, colleagues, neighbors, and strangers. As Getaround’s Owner Success Manager, you will ensure delivery of an extraordinary experience throughout the Owner lifecycle. We're looking for bright, energetic, and passionate individuals to grow and lead our Owner Success team. Our Owner Success team advises and guides a wide array of Owners, ensuring they launch successfully and are continually deriving value from the Getaround platform.
You'll work closely with Getaround Owners to understand their wants and challenges, help them maximize their earnings, and ensure a smooth and lucrative carsharing experience as you advocate for their needs throughout the organization.
You’ll lead a rapidly growing team, and think strategically to design reporting structures and capacity plans that flex as the company scales. As the Senior Manager of Customer Success, you’ll manage Getaround’s team of Owner Success Associates, providing input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing Owners can improve their use of the platform, and building systems to ensure we’re reaching strategic business targets. You’ll need strong analytical skills, quickly learning and navigating business intelligence tools to identify trends and drive decision-making and coaching.
Part team lead, project manager, and product expert, this role offers the opportunity to interact with all parts of the business. Not only does it require a customer-centric mindset, this role will be in direct contact with Product, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Support. You’ll have the opportunity to sharpen your people management skills, drive internal programmatic changes to better serve our Owners, and help shape the direction of a fun and rapidly-growing team.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll play an essential role in delighting our customers and building out new tools and processes to enhance team member and Owner performance and experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of Owners, identifying churn risk and taking action to minimize that risk
- Lead our team of Owner Success Associates, evaluating performance and coaching towards company and team goals
- Establish and implement scalable Owner Success staffing models, building out high level staffing strategy and managing the hiring pipeline to ensure adequate resourcing
- Develop and refine scalable Owner success processes to ensure progress towards departmental and company objectives
- Advocate internally for product and service improvements to better serve Owners, working to resolve immediate issues while advocating for high impact programmatic improvements
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to identify and track feature requests/bugs
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with Owners about the most relevant features/functionality for their needs
- Engage with the Owner community regularly through online platforms, forums, and webinars as well as on-site focus groups and community events
- Collaborate with Marketing to implement automated, segmented customer communication campaigns based on lifecycle events and behavioral triggers in support of company and team objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of progressive experience in customer-facing account management, customer success, community, or sales roles
- Experience managing a team: hiring, evaluating performance, identifying opportunities for improvement, and coaching toward company and team objectives
- Demonstrated ability to use data and operational realities to prioritize projects
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, with demonstrated ability to motivate and build high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, navigate ambiguity, and maintain organizational focus in a rapid-growth environment
- Highemotional intelligenceand experience building relationships internally and externally
- Grace under pressure when working through customer issues
- Self-directed and efficient with resources and time, as well as persistent and dependable in meeting deadlines
- Prior experience with Zendesk, Looker, Close.io, Zapier and/or similar tools and systems
- Experience working with on-demand marketplaces
- Experience building community at scale
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!