is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $60 million Series B in 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As the Manager, Customer Success you’ll be responsible for the success of our customers. As a trusted advisor with deep product knowledge, and empathy, you’ll understand customers’ business objectives and align them with product capabilities. You’ll manage a team of Customer Success Managers who will lead end-user training and enablement initiatives, conduct customer onboardings and business reviews, and serve as the “voice of the customer” in internal meetings. You’ll be responsible for making sure your team ensures retention, identifies new business opportunities, and drives high product usage, and value across their customer base.
We pride ourselves on creating world-class experiences for our customers. Our customers rely on Kandji to ensure their Apple devices are managed and secured properly. We need to ensure that they have a fantastic experience throughout their lifecycle - from onboarding, through business reviews and during contract renewals.
Day to Day
- You will work closely with the Director of Customer Success to support hiring and staffing, organizational planning, as well as developing team members and guiding their professional growth.
- Ensure your team communicates efficiently and effectively with our customers - we primarily communicate via chat and email, but you'll also have video conferences when the need arises.
- Onboarding & Adoption: Support your team to use a consultative-like approach to drive ROI, retention, expansion, and high product usage across a portfolio of 100+ enterprise customers.
- Guide your team to develop and enact a custom plan for each customer’s onboarding, expansion, and renewal goals.
- Enablement & Partnership: Lead end-user training, conduct executive business reviews, and proactively monitor and drive product usage to ensure the customer is maximizing value.
- Evangelize: Communicate new use cases and features/functionality that will enhance the customer’s workflow and drive organizational product adoption.
- Customer Advocate: Passionate about the customer experience and skilled in translating customer feedback into product requests.
- Collaborate: Work with other Success leaders and cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals.
- Change Leadership: Provide recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve processes, customer experience, and performance.
- Team Leadership: Effectively coach team members to their fullest potential. Mitigate conflict and communication problems. Ensure the team is unified on a common goal and strategy.
- 5+ years of experience leading Customer Success teams in a fast-growing company; direct experience with B2B SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.2+ years customer-facing experience as a CSM, or Strategic Consultant.
- Experience managing a team with a book of 10M+, including contract values over 100k.
- Experience with support tools and platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk and JIRA.
- Expert in driving results and outcomes while solving complex business problems, both individually and through direct reports.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal). A written sample may be requested.
- Ability to partner effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Knowledge of SaaS post-sale support motion and technical curiosity is a plus.
- Ability to travel (light travel to conferences or customers may be required).
- Experience working with or supporting Apple devices.
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement of $1000 for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.