Manager, Customer Success - Talent Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Manager, Customer Success to join our team in retaining our Connected Enterprise customers by making them incredibly successful with our products and data. As a leader on this team, you will manage and grow a team of customer success professionals who are focused on a specific segment of accounts. You will be responsible for the success of your team in delivering results for client adoption and engagement, satisfaction, and account retention. You will help your team prioritize effective strategies to help our customers become and feel successful. You will also be adept at inspiring team and talent as well as being a thought leader in your field.
● Manage a team of 4-8 customer success coordinators and CSM’s (individual contributors)
● Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
● Execute on department-level goals, including churn reduction, user adoption, support resolution, customer satisfaction and team growth/development
● Maintain and develop a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to guide your team through difficult customer engagements
● Participate directly in customer meetings when needed
● Partner closely with sales leadership to align goals and incentives for the overall health of LinkedIn’s business
● Identify gaps in our services and contribute to development of systems, tools and behaviors to fill those gaps
● Lead initiatives for the region and drive operational excellence with data and insights
● 3+ years of people management experience in a customer success, consulting or sales capacity
● Experience in recruiting or talent management
● Experience analyzing data, trends to identify product or service-growth opportunities
● Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent communication, organizational, project management and time management skills
● Ability to inspire great team and individual performance
● Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Project management skills advantageous