The Manager, Customer Success –
manages a team of Customer Success Managers in the delivery of post-sale implementation and education services for key accounts. In this role, you will work in close coordination with sales, product and service delivery teams across LinkedIn. In addition to managing customer success services, you and your team will also have responsibility for increasing customer activity and driving new product adoption in existing accounts. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 5-10 Customer Success Managers in delivering implementation, training, and other post-sale services.
- Provide the team with thought leadership, coaching, conducting one on ones and performance appraisals. Build a strong team through both external hiring and internal talent/skill development.
- Partner closely with regional sales leaders in prioritizing key initiatives to maximize customer success and support sales goals. Drives key customer engagements and becomes a go-to leader for executive conversations.
- Partners with Customer Success leadership globally to ensure that customers with global presence are supported for consistent and stellar customer experience.
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these ensure that team goals related to implementation, account improvement, and new product roll-outs are tracked and achieved.
- About 25% travel
- 3+ years experience managing Recruiting/Talent Acquisition and/or Customer Success SaaS teams within a similar region
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis.
- Experience with webinar software and Salesforce.com strongly preferred.
- Experience in recruiting operations, talent management and/or employment branding strategy strongly preferred.
- MBA or other graduate degree strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Founded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With 200 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenues coming from member subscriptions, marketing solutions and hiring solutions. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe.