We are looking for an experienced FP&A professional to focus on a broad range of financial reporting and analysis activities in our Asia & Africa FP&A team. You will be responsible for the monthly reporting and support periodic forecasting/annual budgeting exercise. You will also support FP&A function in driving finance transformation within the region to streamline the reporting/planning process. Ultimately, you will ensure our financial data is accurate, insightful
What you will be doing:
Key responsibilities will include:
• Month end closing:
o Timely and accurate month end consolidation and reporting for Asia group
o Interact & work closely with Country FP&A teams on queries and analysis
o Develop management dashboards & prepare monthly presentations to CxO level.
o Analyze and report on key KPIs for the region
o Work on developing month end related SOPs, standardizations, and bringing automations approach to excel tasks
• Standardization & reporting on Key KPIs:
o Work with central FP&A team to help standardize key financial / non-financial KPIs.
o Work with country teams to help drive the reporting of these KPIs for the region vs. the budgets
• Driving budget exercise across the region
o Support FP&A head to drive budgeting process across the Asia region
o Consolidation & analysis of Asia results. Provide the Asia CFO with deep insights to help drive budget outcomes and targets
o Presentation of budget results to CxO level
o Support country teams in uploading budgets in the new finance planning tool
• Product & Tech function (PDT) FP&A Lead
o We will be bringing the FP&A responsibilities for PDT Emerging Markets Autos function within our fold
o You will be fully responsible for budgeting and reporting for this function. This involves very high degree of cross functional, cross-global team interaction
o Analysis and reporting for PDT function during budget and month end close
o Prepare the budget model, upload budget & data into systems. Fully own the PDT numbers within systems
o Support FP&A head in coordination with multiple stakeholders during the budget process
o Presentations to CxO level
• Inhouse Systems expert:
o At Olx, we recently implemented a new financial planning & reporting tool (Anaplan & Onestream)
o You will be expected to learn these systems and gain a full working knowledge of these tools
o You will support country teams in their queries, or training needs
o You will also work with country teams and central FP&A team to articulate changes in
the planning tool which will be provided as inputs to FiT team
• Individual contributor role: With high degree of interactions with cross border teams and high level of stakeholder management
• Scope: India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria
What we are looking for:
● Qualified CA/ MBA with 6+ years of experience in FP&A or similar role
● Expertise in MS Excel and MS Power point (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas).
● Highly experienced in developing business models, consolidation models.
● Excellent analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and
draw insightful conclusions
● Attention to details and strong hold on numbers. Ability to plan, organize, schedule and drive projects
● Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software. Should have demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new financial systems
● Experience of working with financial planning tools (Cognos, HFM, Anaplan, Onestream)
● Experience in multiple stakeholder management. Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, executive management & other critical stakeholders.
● Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
• Opportunity to work with one of India’s fastest growing marketplaces
• Be part of a truly international team with high degree of cross functional, multi geography interactions
• A high visibility role with clear growth path
• Mentoring: personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
• A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued, and a positive and inspiring working atmosphere.
• Competitive compensation and incentive structure
For more information please www.olxgroup.com and www.naspers.com