Your work will directly impact Sanzo as it scales, and you’ll be challenged by how to grow Sanzo on our main digital sales channels.
What you’ll be tasked with:
- Driving efficient sales across diverse online channel mix:
- Direct-to-consumer: how do we deliver a “WOW” experience and create enough value for customers that they should purchase directly from our website?
- Amazon: how do we manage the largest, and also most competitive marketplace?
- E-commerce marketplace: how do we best support the growing number and value of additional food-and-beverage marketplaces in a pandemic and post-pandemic world?
- Driving content and audience strategy & execution: You know how to optimize creative angles + messaging for each of our main owned channels (Instagram, TikTok) with an informed point-of-view on how to continue building our audience.
- Driving analytics: As our brand lives in both the online and offline worlds, you love the connecting the dots between the two, and you believe a data-informed approach wins out. You understand that concepts such as incrementality vs. cannibalization are key to understanding how our brand enters and scales in key markets, and you get excited by the idea of driving insights that our executives can act on to drive growth.
- Cross-functional coordination and execution: Do we have a retail launch or brand marketing push our digital efforts can support? Or how about a new SKU or inventory out-of-stock? You’ll own the business impact on digital marketing channels
- Living + breathing (and sure, drinking) the brand: With new marketplaces, marketing technologies, distribution channels and growth strategies, plus a wave of innovation spurred on by COVID-19, you’ll enjoy staying up-to-date and filtering what initiatives can be additive to our brand.
- Exploring new grounds: We’re still a young brand that’s learning everyday, and we value candidates who aren’t afraid to take initiative and try new things on their own.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re self-aware and you self-regulate. You understand who you are and always seek to get better. You’re accountable and transparent, knowing it’s way better to disappoint with a truth than to appease with a lie.
- You take pride in taking out the trash when no one is watching. You enjoy performing every task at a high quality simply because you can’t imagine doing otherwise.
- You’re that person people connect with. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a natural introvert or extrovert. When people meet you, they want to continue to be around you.
All of “Who You Are”, plus:
- 2+ years of experience in digital growth marketing, with a bend towards new customer acquisition (paid social, SEO, SEM, affiliate) + digital product (landing pages, conversion rate optimization, etc.), preferably at an early-stage DTC startup.
- Fluency across major paid social platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords + Display Network) + proficiency with Amazon, TikTok, Snap, DSPs, ESPs and landing page software.
- While the position can be full-time remote, we are showing preference towards candidates located in the New York metropolitan area to promote collaboration.
We show strong preference for those with a demonstrated scrappy, entrepreneurial bend.
This is an opportunity to become an early employee at a high-growth CPG start-up, with a high focus on your personal career development and continuous learning opportunities. You’ll find a supportive culture of continuous growth and a desire to bridge cultures.
We have a generous compensation and benefits package, including:
-Competitive pay + equity
-Health benefits (including dental & vision)
-Paid time off