At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft’s Express Drive program is a key contributor to driver growth, extending our mission of eliminating the need for individual car ownership to our drivers. If you want to drive for Lyft, and need a car, Express Drive offers flexible options for you.
Our rapidly growing business within Lyft needs a top performer to define and implement fleet planning strategies for the Express Drive team. In this role you will partner with Rideshare, Global Operations, and the Business Performance and Planning teams to identify opportunities to grow Express Drive in each of our markets to achieve bookings and P&L targets. You will report to the Manager, Growth Planning.
- Works cohesively with other XD Growth team members to build and audit fleet forecasts
- Identifies opportunities, builds processes, and executes boldly to accelerate growth
- Communicates initiatives to field teams to help ensure efficient execution of growth plans
- Builds business cases for growth initiatives within Express Drive and communicates them clearly to cross functional stakeholders
- Drives strategic projects to completion by partnering with cross functional stakeholders
- Organizes and builds effective presentations for communicating market updates and key decisions
- 5+ years in operations with a background in strategy
- Self starter - you bring solutions to the team, you start and drive the conversation
- Experience working with large sets of data
- Strategic thinking with the ability to see the “big picture”; someone who can balance short and long-term objectives
- Ability to reinvent a solution while leveraging learnings and experience from self and others
- Problem-solving: you solve complex problems and overcome obstacles, whatever they are, without compromising on the quality of the result for the customer
- You are able to get to the root of a problem, identify what needs to be done, and partner with other teams to get results
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally
- An excellent written and verbal communicator, with proven ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.