Manager, LLS Support
As a LinkedIn Learning Solutions Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of Learning Solutions Support representatives to ensure their success, while having visibility and collaborative opportunities to all lines of business, both internal to Global Customer Operations (GCO) and our Cross-Functional partners and stakeholders.
You will provide coaching and guidance in regard to the quality of client interactions and daily operations while assessing the resources and staff needs for your team. You will also implement strategies and plans for the team while adjusting processes to meet overall company objectives as directed by senior leadership.
There is an opportunity and expectation to be a point of contact for Cross-Functional partners, and effectively communicate at all levels within different organizations within LinkedIn while working closely with the LLS Support Director.
- Build, develop and lead a team of LLS support representatives, handling a combination of proactive and reactive interactions with customers.
- Analyze metrics, reports and data trends and develop plans to manage departmental challenges.
- Provide coaching and feedback to ensure the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality.
- Coordinate resolution with appropriate support areas as necessary.
- Collaborate and communicate with a team of global peers to drive best practice initiatives and with multiple levels of management as needed
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including policies, upgrades and customer care issues.
- Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners and within the team.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with employees and internal partners.
- Complete quarterly and annual reviews for all direct reports and provide feedback to other teammates
- Contribute to the implementation of workflow process improvements.
- Ensure team members have the information they need to perform their roles.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience in customer support
- 3+ years of supervisory experience OR 1+ years of experience working at LinkedIn as a supervisor
- Experience managing B2B customer relationships.
- Experience with customer communication (email, inbound/outbound phone and chat).
- Experience monitoring, driving and coaching to KPI’s
- Experience leading in a queue environment, consistently delivering to workforce management needs
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent communication, follow-up, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to use creative solutions to drive initiative locally or through partnering with other locations.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.