The Behavioral Health Marketing Manager will focus on building brand awareness and visit volume for Doctor On Demand’s Behavioral Health Practice. This position will understand the full funnel for acquisition by first understanding personas, developing messaging/messaging, building strategic programs to grow the practice, and managing downstream tactical marketing activities. The role will need to understand how campaigns perform and be able to learn and test to continuously improve. Supports digital marketing and campaign ideation in close collaboration with the Patient Marketing Team unit. Partners with the Partner Marketing team to drive awareness and engagement in Doctor On Demand products with new and existing clients. The Marketing Program Manager will work with members of the Patient Marketing, BH Business Team, and Client Success team to develop, implement and report on new programs that drive demand and member engagement KPIs.
- Design, develop and implement innovative marketing programs and campaigns to amplify the brand, gain new impressions, acquire new members, and engage existing members
- Support marketing activities using expertise in digital marketing, content development, event strategy, and advertising
- Identify ideal customer profiles and target accounts to raise awareness and consideration for Doctor On Demand solutions
- Develop, execute, and evaluate highly-targeted marketing campaigns that successfully engage target audiences
- Plan, organize, and execute integrated, multi-channel campaigns including: emails, webinars, events, digital/social advertising, direct mail, content syndication, website presence
- Develop marketing collateral and content (in partnership with the Creative Team), ensuring alignment with brand standards, core positioning, and marketing plans
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Analytics, Digital, and others as needed to present and communicate our value proposition and competitive positioning on the Marketing Website
- Collaborate with cross functional team to understand upcoming launches and creative launch strategies to achieve positive results
- Ensure Doctor On Demand’s marketing team is aligned with brand and product positioning and informed by the evolving competitive landscape
- Other duties as assigned
- Innovative thinker, with an eye to developing new, creative campaigns and solutions
- Strategic marketing insight and market segmentation expertise
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and communication skills
- Track record of success working alongside multiple stakeholders
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills, clear team player, can-do attitude
- Detail oriented, deliver with the highest quality
- Comfortable in fast-paced, resource-lean environments
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, or business administration
- Strong preference for tech/mobile industry experience and healthcare/benefits experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with proven success
- Ability to remain seated in a stationary position for prolonged periods.
- No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 20 lbs. of force (e.g., picking up and computer / laptops) may be required.
- Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, laptop, and mobile devices).
About Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health:
Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at www.grandrounds.com and www.doctorondemand.com.
Grand Rounds Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.