About the role:
You will be responsible for end to end media, digital and 360 degree marketing campaigns for the organization. You will be managing SEO and Marketing Automation within the B&M function. This role would require you to directly work with agencies and cross functional teams. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing a strong end to end paid media marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all marketing channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & other media channels.
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Be responsible for the company’s marketing automation (email automation, whatsapp, CRO etc.)
- Create and implement digital marketing automation strategies to increase leads, improve campaigns, and build customer databases.
- Ensure our marketing automation campaigns align with industry best practices.
- Research the ideal marketing automation tools to use to reach potential leads.
- Work with tech teams and agencies to conduct the sprint calls for automation.
- Manage the data analyst with constant feedback and support from media and campaigns POV and support B&M team for any data/dashboard requirement.
- Manage a team of 4 people across media, SEO and analytics.
Experience and Qualifications:
6-8 years of experience across media and 360 degree marketing, communication development and strong understanding of digital marketing.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, excellent skills to work with cross functional teams, agencies, work within desired TATs.
- Ability to manage a team and work well cross functionally.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects with lots of small moving parts in a fast- paced environment within deadlines.
- Ability to identify issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Aware of the latest digital technology and marketing technology.
- A growth mindset to adapt to new projects with swiftness and effectiveness.
Equal Opportunity Employer
WeWork India is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees and members. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to embody our values and all aspects of employment including the decisions to hire and promote, are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
Our total rewards philosophy is aimed at providing compensation that is competitive, performance linked and helps us attract and retain the talent we need to drive our business forward and serve our members. As part of WeWork India, our commitment to you is that you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters collaboration, flexibility and inclusion.