Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an experienced Manager, Music and Content Licensing to oversee the music content our entertainers are streaming on our website, www.sonicbox.comas well as other company platforms. The right person will have relevant experience licensing music and negotiating deals with PROs and music publishers, managing a team of talent, with knowledge of music industry laws and practices. The right candidate must also be highly adaptable, motivated, and ready to meet any challenge. This is a position for a self-motivated “out-of-the-box” thinker, who has a strong eye for organization, efficiency, and is very detail directed.
As a Music and Licensing Manager, you are responsible for the oversight of the content that is used by our performers. Your role will be crucial as our music platform and other company platforms evolve and expand.
As our Manager, Music and Content Licensing you can
· Provide on-going support to entertainers
- Work closely with legal department to negotiate, draft and execute various music and content agreements, including but not limited to PROs (domestic & international), Publishers, Record Labels, Photos, Logos/Trademarks, etc.
- Obtain licenses for non-music content, including but not limited to: logo/trademark clearances, photo clearances, footage releases, etc.
· Contribute your knowledge and insight regarding Music Content
· Support talent to produce the necessary content needed for our platform
The ideal candidate has some of these attributes
· A passion for and expert knowledge in music and content
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· At least 3 years’ proven experience in music and content licensing
· A team player!
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxemburg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Current portfolio companies include:
TAG Channel - A domestic television network
SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.