We are looking for an exceptional Manager of Adoption. The Adoption team at Aledade is responsible for enabling our networks of ACOs and our field teams with the knowledge, tools, and support required to successfully improve performance. This individual will drive the uptake of workflows and initiatives essential for value-based care throughout our networks, enabled by Aledade's proprietary software product. This role requires demonstrated excellence in creating “buy-in” with internal and external stakeholders in healthcare delivery settings using effective messaging, content and engagement strategies, data, and change management. The Manager of Adoption will drive results through a strong partnership with our Tech Product Management team and other Aledade teams.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
As a Manager of Adoption, you will:
- Drive uptake of tech-enabled workflows and initiatives in assigned practice domains
- Build domain expertise in several elements of the Aledade practice model, with an emphasis on what is driving/hindering adoption of best practices among different segments and roles in our ACO networks
- Use this expertise to be a strong partner to Product, directing adoption strategies for new releases
- Work closely with Product, Business Intelligence and Performance to ensure adoption targets are set and data/tracking tools are in place
- Develop key messages that clearly articulate value to varied stakeholders and segments
- Create comprehensive, high impact content and engagement plans to maximize uptake, in collaboration with Product, Performance, and Clinical Strategy
- Develop and disseminate learning and product assets, and training for our networks and field staff
- Execute on a range of outreach and engagement tactics, support strategies and process improvementsWork closely with Learning & Development to maximize impact across learning channels, meet needs by audience/segment, and develop formal courses as needed
- Integrate ongoing measurement, customer feedback, and network learning to support continuous improvement and innovation in assigned domain
- Share insights on drivers of high/low adoption to cross-functional teams for action and continuous improvement (e.g. Product, Performance, Learning and Development)
- 5+ years experience managing clinical and operational change in primary care, preferably in value-based care settings
- Demonstrated excellence managing cross-functional teams in dynamic environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience with both technical content development and management communications
- Demonstrated excellence using data and stakeholder insights to drive improvements in healthcare, ideally for tech-enabled workflows and initiatives
- Experience training and engaging healthcare staff
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong listening skills, to understand customers and diagnose problems/needs
- Experience in quality improvement, change management, product marketing, and/or customer success in a tech-enabled healthcare company
- Preferred - experience in one or more of these domains: wellness, quality, risk and coding, transitions of care
- Preferred - experience with both physician practices and community health centers
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.