Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Assortment Growth team is focused on building the company’s pipeline by finding the best partners with the greatest products and growth potential. By identifying, onboarding, and predictably supplying the Vendor Management Division with NEW meaningful and financially relevant vendors and SKUs, this team aims to place $1M in initial purchase orders with our net new partners each month.
As a Manager of Business Development Managers, you will:
- Coach and manage a team to get better outcomes over time.
- Bring in $60M in collective book of new business for a small team.
- Develop and lead acquisition strategy and relationship development.
- Implement structure and changes for the team.
- Ensure high level accuracy and timeliness with team’s orders.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Support the team in building their strategic plans.
- Retain and develop direct reports to take on greater levels of responsibility.
- Build out career development plan for direct reports.
Who You Are:
- You are a champion of HubSpot and other tools.
- You are influential/persuasive with internal and external partnerships.
- You recognize, appreciate and advocate for the team.
- You have a high-level of executive presence and professional maturity, regardless of situation.
- You are able to delegate to the team effectively.
- You coach peers inside and outside of team and establish a high-level of trust within the team.
- You manage ambiguity and build strategy.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.