Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
Spreetail is looking for a Manager of Business Development Managers to join our Cross Border team! In this role, you will be responsible for coaching and managing a team, while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in China to achieve desired outcomes. Must be fluent in written and verbal Mandarin.
How you will achieve success:
- Bring in $60 million in the collective book of new businesses for a small team.
- Develop and lead acquisition strategy and relationship development.
- Retain and develop direct reports to build career development plans and take on greater levels of responsibility.
- Implement structure and changes for the team.
- Ensure high-level accuracy and timeliness with the team's orders.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- You are a champion of HubSpot and other tools.
- You are influential with internal and external partnerships.
- You recognize, appreciate, and advocate for the team.
- You coach peers inside and outside of the team and establish a high level of trust within the team.
- You are fluent in both written and verbal Mandarin.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here
and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter
for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
• The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
• We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
• We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
• We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
• The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.