We’re excited to be adding to our amazing Customer Experience Team! If you like taking on challenges with a smile, have a strong sense of emotional intelligence, can motivate others, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, the primary focus of the Manager, Customer Success is to coach, motivate and manage a group of Customer Success Managers and Enterprise Account Managers whose work with a variety of individual hotel, hotel chains and online travel providers to help them create a better travel experience for travel shoppers. You’ll guide these CSMs & Account Managers through conversations with customers, provide ongoing feedback, and serve as an escalation point on customer issues. You’ll proactively get involved in customer calls to learn about customer needs. And as you learn more about Leonardo and our customers, we’ll look to you to help shape the future of the Customer Experience organization.
You and your team will be measured on things like revenue expansion, retention, and customer satisfaction, as well as your ability to drive true value for our customers.
- Lead a team of Customer Success & Account Managers, ensuring consistent quality service is provided by team members.
- Lead and provide support and training to team members by building solid relationships and providing on-going coaching and feedback.
- Define and oversee Customer Journey/touch points, including Business Reviews, customer health, retention, upsells and others
- Participate in the recruitment, selection process and training of new team members
- Leading the team in the achievement of monthly team targets
- Work to drive value for customers, uncover needs and resolve customer escalations
- Work with Head of Customer Experience, to ensure the Customer Success team has the resources required to bring their best self to work
- Liaise with Head of Customer Experience, as well as other departments such as Support, Product, and Marketing, to help shape the future of the Customer Success Team
- 1-2 years of leadership experience. You’ve coached/trained/lead others either as a manager or part of team
- A strong customer focus – you have a high degree of emotional intelligence, love talking to people, and building lasting relationships
- Enthusiasm, with the ability to inspire others and a strong understanding of how to facilitate a positive team environment
- You embrace challenges and find a way to come up with solutions that drive success for your customers and your company
- You have a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - you’ll figure out a way to get things done
- Knowledge of the online travel space and/or direct experience and knowledge of hotel and travel systems, such as GDSs, ARI, CRS, CRM, OTA’s, Meta and other channels a definite asset.
- Any experience on a Sales team will be considered a definite asset
- Experience with Salesforce.com a definite asset
Located in Toronto’s entertainment district, we offer a collaborative and creative environment in a newly renovated, open concept office. We have bi-weekly company socials and annual holiday and summer parties. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and lots of room for personal and professional growth.