ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause.
With over 100,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for a Manager of Financial Reporting who will be responsible for the health of the financial reporting and auditing processes for the company. This role is expected to have high attention to detail, and expert knowledge of current accounting standards. Creation of policies and procedures to ensure adherence to standards is expected. This role will be working closely with the Accounting team, and must be comfortable writing and delivering technical reports.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Creating timely, accurate, and reliable financial statements in accordance with GAAP and PCAOB standards
- Managing all aspects of our external documents, including PCAOB quality
- Coordinating the review of filings with external auditors, legal counsel, accounting staff, and executive management
- Researching accounting literature and apply technical US GAAP standards to complex business issues with support from the Accounting department
- Coordinating the quarterly review and annual audit process
- Ensuring that policies and controls exist or are created that result in consistent and timely reporting
We are looking for individuals with….
- At least 6 years of combined experience in a National or Big Four Accounting Firm as well as in industry working for a publicly held company
- At least 1 year of experience directly managing a small team
- CPA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, PCAOB reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements
- Self-motivation, conscientiousness, detail and deadline focus, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities, commitment to quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively present information
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong partnerships with, and influence all facets of, the organization to develop and execute plans, leveraging various teams across the organization
We’ll see it as a bonus if you also have….
Position can be remote, however hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ClickFunnels is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.