Why need you
At the core, Ninja Van is a last-mile delivery provider for e-Commerce businesses. Thus, this role will be responsible for the biggest driver of our business. Working closely with our strategic e-Commerce partners, the role will need to be strategic in thinking, possess analytical abilities along with excellent communication skills. Building relationships with senior management teams of our partners will be an integral part of the role in maintaining businesses as well as exploring new partnership opportunities. Internally, the role will be working closely with senior management team and be the focal point in coordinating with internal operation teams to serve our customers’ requirements, ensuring highest satisfactions of our partners.
What you will do
- Lead the Partnership team to drive the revenue for the company
- Builds long-term relationships with our e-Commerce partners and potential new partners by understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, pain points, managing risks, and creating multi-quarter plans.
- Drive profitable business growth by understanding key revenue drivers, contractual terms and related major cost items. Effectively managing the end to end sales cycle by pitching in client-led solutions and executing actionable commercial proposals in order to grow profit margins results.
- Develop a trusted relationship with key partners, stakeholders, and the management team.
- Manage and coach team members to promote continuous learning and optimize productivity to ensure overall team success
- Plan and manage companies’ annual revenue plan for the Partnership segment. Perform monthly revenue review actual vs. forecast for management reports.
- Work hand in hand with Regional Headquarter team to align on new business strategies and initiatives as well as with local teams including Marketing and Operation team for execution
- Key Performance Metrics
- Financial Targets including Volume, Revenue
- Business Targets including Partners Satisfaction Scores
What you will need
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related fields
- At least 5 years of related experience in business development or partnership management
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter with good and hands-on initiative, and persistence to see through challenges
- Able to work effectively and efficiently as a team towards goals in a complex and diverse environment
- Strong quantitative abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate complicated subject matter clearly and persuasive presentation skills;
- Excellent command of both listening, writing and speaking English i.e TOEIC >800
- Knowledge of logistics and e-Commerce industries and competitive landscape is a plus