As a Manager PMO, you will be part of the global PMO team under global delivery and services organization, reporting to Director – PMO, CoE and Business Transformation and be responsible for:-
Assist in/ lead various programs/projects and activities in Global PMO towards governance, MIS/EIS, Financial data analysis, troubleshooting process breakdowns, etc.
- Assist in / lead/ manage programs in PMO functions which may include projects/activities like Governance (both tactical and long term), various reporting requirements at MIS and EIS level, P&L issues/lever analysis, etc.
- Own the budgets vs actuals, Opex spends tracking and analysis, Purchase Order (central point for creation), participate / own various projects with finance and delivery team Viz setting up/stabilizing ERP, related modules, revenue recognition, etc.
- Management and reporting of various process outcomes like customer projects, process adherence, ticket lifecycle, etc.
- Identification and prioritization of process improvement opportunities by conducting process walks/review meetings/process breakdown etc, and convert, lead them thru closure while working in cross functional teams
- Minimum 6 year’s of overall work experience
- Must be currently working in a PMO organization focused on cross functional internal improvement projects, governance, strategy, etc. and NOT in customer facing projects PMO, for minimum of 2 years.
- Hands on experience in driving cross functional improvement projects, via various levers Viz BPR tools, Automation, BI tools, etc.
- Above par stakeholder management skills
- Excellence verbal and written communication
- Flexible with approach, work under tight timelines for critical projects
- Top B schools – full time
- 2yrs work experience in PMO
Essential Certifications and Qualifications
- Full time MBA in Finance from an institute of repute OR minimum 1 year work experience in FP&A
- Ideal candidate has finance background (education/work experience) + PMO work experience
- PMO work experience in internal projects/governance and NOT in customer facing PMO
- Business Finance – lever analysis, budget/opex tracking, analysis, PO lifecycle, SOW/contracts, etc.
Functional and Leadership Competencies
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholder’s priorities, issues and solve conflicts
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills
- Manage and collaborate with cross country, cross culture stakeholder group
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
Good to have Skills
- BPR. Automation tools like AA, BP, Power Automate. Tableau
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com