The Manager - Sales Operations is a central position within the Progyny Sales Team, supporting the President and Regional Account Executives in the field, performs research and generates leads in the Progyny sales territories, ensures that the internal sales process is being adhered to, facilitates sales team meetings, in particular reporting on key performance indicators, communicates with customers, sales, and operations teams at Progyny.
What you’ll do…
- Perform territory research, that includes targeting industries, companies, competitors, and enter this information in the appropriate section within the Progyny Sales CRM and Sales PlayBook
- Assign, administer and report on sales leads using Progyny reporting tools (i.e. CRM)
- Support account executives in achieving their quotas, and in following the Progyny sales processes, including posting annual sales forecasts, quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales and marketing goals in the online Progyny Sales PlayBook
- Facilitate weekly sales meetings including reporting on key performance indicators and pipeline activity
- Recommend revisions to existing reports and assist in the development of new reporting tools
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Support the sales team to exceed sales revenue and profit goals for every calendar quarter
- Work with marketing campaigns/promotional projects to support the sales department in presenting Progyny solutions to customer
- Provide administrative assistance, as required by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field; master’s degree is a plus
- Over three year’s experience in a Sales Operations capacity
- Ability to produce high quality work with key attention to detail.
- Competent in using computer-based technology for selling, e.g. using a CRM system, using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiar with online wiki technology
- Ideally worked as a Salesforce.com administrator or has an in-depth understanding of Saleforce.com
- Strong analytical skills
- Worked in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, handling a number of projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, decision making, organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to train, guide, and assist others to perform complex assignments.
We are a leading fertility benefits management company that combines clinical and emotional guidance, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value-based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Our benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. We currently support over a million lives and have over 500 clinic locations in its provider network.
Come join our mission of making any member’s dream of parenthood come truth through a healthy, timely and supported fertility journey.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Mentorship program
- Leadership and personal development programs
- Monthly training seminars
- Access and transparency from the leadership and exec team
- Family friendly benefits including: paid maternity and paternity, fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF), emergency childcare program, and parent’s group
- Monday breakfasts
- Friday lunches
- Company social events
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks
- Sit/ stand desks