About the role
You are a dynamic sales leader with a history of success who will be called upon to lead SMB & MM sales for Returnly. You will inherit a high performing sales team, located in Chicago. You’ll be responsible for hiring any additional sales humans to reach our aggressive growth goals.
You will also be asked to acquire a deep understanding of our target customers, competitors, and the e-Commerce ecosystem. You will be both in the trenches shadowing calls and ideating on deals while also being asked to think strategically and expand your segments. To be successful in this role you will work across departments ranging from Marketing, Customer Support, Product and Engineering.
What you'll be doing
- Manage selling activities for your team of AE's delivering consistent revenue against monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience required)
- Deep understanding for our prospects businesses to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Returnly
- Interact closely with Returnly’s Technology and Agency partners to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Attract, hire, coach, on-board and retain top sales talent
- Be a change agent within Returnly, help define new models and processes to grow our business
- Make our customers successful!
- 2+ years of B2B or FinTech sales leadership and 5+ years of selling technology
- Experience selling to e-Commerce brands Successful track record of over-achieving against aggressive targets and building high performing sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Strong contract negotiation skills Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Experience training first time closers
- Experience coaching Account Executives around career development goals and paths
We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission
Openness and empathy
We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other
We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We really love hearing from you, but before applying please check the following...
Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values!
Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match these role requirements.