Wasserman powers the business of sports, music, entertainment and culture. We serve clients with exceptional insight, influence and creativity, while making a positive impact on our industry and each other.
Founded in 2002, Wasserman represents many of the world’s most iconic sports and entertainment figures, musical artists, brands and properties, empowering them to shape culture and captivate audiences worldwide. We operate globally across more than 45 cities, 23 countries and six continents. For more information, please visit www.teamwass.com.
Wasserman is looking for a Manager, Properties to serve as a key contributor in the development of strategic plans and partnership solutions across multiple Wasserman clients. The candidate should be analytically minded and a structured thinker who can creatively solve client challenges across ranging client needs in sports and entertainment partnerships. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a dynamic environment that requires them to toggle between various partnership capabilities and expertise as they support a rotating roster of brand and property clients.
- Assists in the day-to-day management of multiple brands and property clients - under the supervision of the Managers and other team members.
- Research and synthesize significant amounts of information, conduct analyses, and develop influential storylines and presentations (e.g. partnership valuations, strategic plans, market landscapes, partnership point of view reports, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze ongoing sponsorship and market trends within sports, entertainment and culture. Translate the data trends into key insights and strategic recommendations.
- Use syndicated, proprietary and other tools to research, analyze and extract consumer insights and industry/client data.
- Learn and utilize proprietary sponsorship valuation and measurement models to inform ROI for clients .
- Synthesize and analyze data to equip clients with recommendations and support internal decision-making.
- Support the effective project management of allocated projects, working with lead to determine critical milestones and reporting cadence.
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop and refine client deliverables, such as presentations, reporting tools, and supporting materials.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with both internal and external clients to grow current business portfolio.
- Support broader Wasserman Global Consulting team on inbound and proactive new business opportunities where appropriate.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 Years of relevant experience such as direct experience or knowledge of the Corporate Sponsorship/Marketing industry either from the Brands or Properties perspective
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, with advanced skills particularly required for PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of syndicated research tools preferred (e.g. Scarborough, GWI)
- Innate curiosity, proactive thinking and the ability to isolate key insights that will contribute to practical strategic recommendations
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task and self-manage to meet deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to create a rapport with clients and colleagues alike
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to think creatively and to tell a compelling story, particularly through PowerPoint decks
- High level of initiative and ability to work wel independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment, deliver on tight deadlines and seamlessly adapty to ambiguity and changing needs