LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you have a passion for meeting new companies, evaluating business models and developing investment cases? Are you excited to learn about digital marketing and how big data and technology are changing the way that marketer’s find new customers? We are hiring a corporate development all-star to help us build the world’s leading data cloud. You’d help us drive acquisitions, partnerships, investments and business strategy for LiveRamp.Let us know if and why you’re interested. We’d love to talk to you!
- Drive Corporate Development
- Lead M&A for LiveRamp Eco-System
- Rock financial models -- creating mind-bending moves in excel to help us make great decisions
- Ask the next question – as that’s where you figure out what makes the culture tick, the product work, the clients buy (or stay, churn) and the business succeed or fail
- Tell powerful stories -- building super crisp and clear analysis of businesses, industry landscapes, market trends, competitor moves
- Be a team player – working with sales, product, engineering, legal, HR and finance teams – and mind meld with them on all the critical things that are required to get a deal done
- Drive the trains – making sure that we move swiftly, accurately and well-choreographed
Your team will:
- Drive deals from inception to close, performing market analysis, supporting negotiations and coordinating across all departments
- Help us constantly focus and deliver on our corporate strategy and our long-term strategic initiatives
- Develop business plans for internal initiatives including scenario planning, strategic benefits, P&L analysis, timelines, and business risks
- Support our M&A and investment activities including conducting due diligence and assembling business cases, coordinating across departments
- Manage new and existing corporate partnerships, supporting partner relationships and driving specific initiatives
- Evaluate emerging growth opportunities
- Support integration plan to ensure that strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions are assimilated
- 2+ years of investment banking AND 2+ years of corporate development or direct investment experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid working knowledge of the digital advertising technology ecosystem, emerging trends, key players and market dynamics
- Excellent organizational, communication and peer management skills
- Familiarity with legal contracts, managing legal counsel, data rooms, evaluating business opportunities and negotiating business terms
- Experience with financial modeling, revenue forecasting, analyzing business plans and preparing investment memos
- Intellectual curiosity, desire to learn, and passion for building a best-of-class product
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
Location: work in the heart of New York
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.