Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2016, and for the sixth time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for a Manager to join our Government Contracting Industry Group within the Tax Services Practice.Our professionals in this group apply extensive specialty knowledge in their delivery of efficient and innovative tax services to a wide range of government contractors and other pass through entities primarily located in the Greater Washington DC area.
- Experience and understanding of flow through taxation, partnerships, and s-corporations
- Provide tax compliance, planning and advisory services to Aronson clients
- Review workpapers prepared by staff, recommend changes, and implement additional documentation identified through applicable tax law and firm policy
- Supervise tax associates and senior associates to ensure tax engagements are completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Participate in business development activities to increase client base; attend networking events and industry meetings while partaking in thought leadership and speaking engagements
- Assist the recruiting team on an as need basis with campus visits, mentor and internship programs, and in-office interviews
- 5+ years of public accounting (tax) experience; previous experience working with/for government contracting industries preferred
- Active CPA required
- Degree in Accounting or related field required
- Masters in Taxation, JD, or other applicable advanced degree is a plus, but not required
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong accounting, analytical, technical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
- Willingness to travel locally (DC/MD/VA) on a limited basis
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer