Do you have a passion for Online advertising? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you enjoy using your technical background to take on customer issues?
We are looking for a Manager of Technical Client Services, to join our team in the Dublin office. The Technical Client Services team oversees the operational and performance needs of our Advertise business.
As a Manager, you are the bridge between commercial and our engineering and product organisations. You are adept at identifying the root causes of various issues, excel in developing strategies toward resolutions and provide clear concise communication. As a proven leader, your mentoring and coaching abilities help up-skill the team.
Your role requires a high level of analytical problem solving, and the means to lead, inspire, and scale a high-performing group, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
What you'll do:
- Inspire, motivate and empower a team of Technical Account Strategists and Technical Account Managers in your designated sales channel
- Partner with Sales and Account Management leadership to ensure alignment of revenue targets and retention of clients through flawless execution and performance
- Help build the organisation through management projects such as recruiting, training, mentoring, defining team processes, or other organisational improvements
- Act as a point of customer concern in relation to escalations working with engineering to conduct post-mortem analysis and communicate resolutions to client facing teams
- Lead functional team meetings and collaborate on Global Team content to address knowledge gaps through playbooks and training
- In partnership with peer managers, come to consensus on strategies for product support needs and control the output and measurement of your team's responsibilities within a designated Sales Channel
What you already have:
- 5-10 years' industry experience
- 2+ years' management experience is preferred
- A keen interest in pursuing people-management as a vocation
- Experience in working with Salesforce (or other CRM system) DSP’s/DMP’s, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and/or other optimisation platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to simplify complex data-backed insights for a non-technical audience
- Understanding of how consumers interact with display advertising
What you'll get from us:
- Great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Fully covered health insurance via Laya healthcare
- Great career development opportunities
- Attractive Salary
- Pension and stock benefits
- Physical and mental health resources and classes such as Yoga to get involved in
- Work environment focused on Inclusion
- Commuter benefits for your travel
- Free office meals and snacks
- 23 Annual leave days per calendar year
- Paid volunteer time off
- Flexible working
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration three days a week. Employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. Additionally, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., vaccination guidelines are dependent on location.