The Trade Promotions Manager is an outstanding and dynamic leader who drives trade promotion compliance at Hampton Creek and is passionate about championing process, best practices, and efficiencies. He/she is an excellent partner to Sales and Biz Ops in managing the TPM process in whole.
The Trade Promotions Manager will own Hampton Creek’s Trade Promotion Management system and accounting process.
- TPM System: Implement, administrate, and optimize Foodservice & Retail tools to ensure they represent completely and accurately the company's trade promotion activity. Resident SME and power user.
- Compliance & Claim Resolution: Ensure contract compliance and timely resolution of all promotion expenses, including in-house and outsourced deduction/claim processing
- Accounting: Perform trade spend account reconciliations & accruals
- Metrics, reporting, & analysis of consolidated TPM accounting activity. Provide executive-level reporting on KPIs, compliance highlights, and system efficiency.
- Provide Trade Finance support to BizOps and Sales
- Apply TPM best practices at Hampton Creek
Strong and Proven Skills in:
- Project management
- Analysis and reporting
- Oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication
- Strong aptitude in information systems
- Background in TPM software implementation, including integration with ERP systems (AFS Trade Promotion Management desired)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (MS Access desired)
- Knowledge of IRI / Nielsen/ SPINS
- Degree or equivalent experience in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years direct experience in the following:
- Financial Analysis or Accounting in CPG trade promotion
- TPM business process and software knowledge
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Manager, Trade Promotions job post.