At Netflix, Marketing’s core purpose is to maximize the impact of our content, product and brand so that everyone, everywhere wants to watch Netflix. The Campaign Planning team helps achieve that purpose as global idea and strategic planning partners that maximize the impact of our UCAN export title campaigns and initiatives for audiences around the world. As a regional thought partner to UCAN cross-functional Marketing teams and a regional representative for Marketing teams based in APAC, EMEA, and LATAM, the UCAN Campaign Planning Manager Films will focus on the below core areas of responsibility:
- Contribute to the strategic development of UCAN export film campaigns, from upstream planning to rollout, ensuring that campaigns are best set up for success to drive impact outside of the home territory.
- Partner with Marketing teams to define the campaign marketing strategies that resonate with global audiences outside of the home territory – eg. via culturally applicable positioning, early brief and roadmap development, campaign deployment timelines etc.
- Early strategy and ideation partnership with both Title Marketing and upstream cross-functional teams (Consumer Products & Experiences, Games, Marketing Partnerships, and Publicity) to align on upstream campaign efforts such as initial IP strategy, roadmap, brand guidance, and capture needs.
- Ensure guidance and alignment on campaign’s strategy, creatively excellent ideas, global and regional tactics, and rollout across all Regional and Social Marketing teams, as well as cross-functional campaign teams within UCAN.
- Build strong working relationships with key Marketing stakeholders in export markets across APAC, EMEA, and LATAM, as well as with cross-functional Marcomms partners within the UCAN region.
- Lead regional socialization for key UCAN tentpole titles and initiatives.
- Drive, distill and socialize export campaign learnings for future export campaigns and regional insights.
- Provide strategic and regional representation input for UCAN export initiatives beyond priority titles.
- Share regional insights and guidance to broader marketing initiatives such as multi-title initiatives, Tudum etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for UCAN key title priorities, better equipping regional teams for decision-making.
- Provide global IQ insights and regional learnings back to UCAN cross functional teams for more export impact. (e.g cultural behavioral, trends, learnings, title assessments).
The Ideal Candidate Is/Has...
- Someone who exemplifies the Netflix culture and values.
- A natural problem-solver who can work through challenges and navigate comfortably in ambiguity.
- An excellent communicator, a creative partner and strategic thinker who can contribute to early decision-making on campaigns in partnership with Content, MarComms, and other cross-functional and regional partners.
- A track record of successful cross-functional work and someone who can distill insights and information and lead deftly across the many aspects of campaign development.
- A collaborative spirit who possesses a strong creative and strategic sensibility and who can expertly influence key stakeholders and foster deep relationships across the business.
- A competent professional who can effectively liaise and build trust and partnership with filmmakers, talent, and external stakeholders.
- A deep curiosity about our global business and an ability to quickly build global IQ and an understanding of regional and cultural nuances that inform our strategies and campaign development.
- International professional experience is a plus.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $130,000 - $445,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here