Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who you are
The Benefits Operations Manager on the Benefits team will manage the success of our 401(k) Operations team, help the team grow through analyzing ticketing trends, overseeing day to day operational tasks and projects and identifying room for improvement, and work with our Vendors, Product, Engineering, Finance, Customer support teams and Sales teams to provide new and existing customers with an incredible Benefits experience.
What you'll do
- Manage a team of 2-6 professionals who resolve benefit related issues for Justworks members and customers.
- Establish and enforce service level agreement (SLA) between Benefits Operations and Customer Success/Sales for issue and inquiry resolution
- Audit individual customer support tickets to evaluate quality and timeliness of responses
- Forecast and plan future ticket volume and program growth to allow for volume of inquiries to scale with Justworks growth
- Oversee auditing of quarterly and yearly plan audits
- Oversee operational implementation of product related projects
- Maintain working relationship between Benefits Operations and Customer Support through regular check-ins and other established communications channels
- Work cross functionally with Product and Engineering teams to oversee projects that address bug issues, incidents, tooling enhancements, and the scaling and growth of new products.
- Maintain internal resource center regarding each of Justworks benefit offerings
- Conduct training with Customer Success and Sales regarding new and existing benefit offerings
- Inform stakeholders of changes to benefit offerings and/or relevant processes and procedures
- Monitor support tickets in order to identify trends in benefit inquiries/issues
- Recommend and execute improvements to both customer facing and vendor facing processes
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in operations, onboarding role or customer service related field required
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of people and team management experience required
- Knowledge of benefit plans a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working collaboratively
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience with ticket management systems and workflows required
- Knowledge of SQL and Excel required
- Vendor management experience required
- Strong project management and execution skills
- You like working with people and helping others solve problems
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment