The Managing Creative Producer serves as a manager of creative production teams (Lead creatives, writers, directors). This position has oversight on the the creative output coming from the department, and acts as a supporting role to the Executive Producer(s) in keeping all teams aligned and operating efficiently and effectively. This role also requires a strong background and understanding of creative operations, and will work closely with the operations team in relation to the creative structure, workflow and overall process.
• Serves as the manager of BuzzFeed’s Team Leaders
• Step in on brand/sales team escalations to assure the program and client partnership remains on track
• Works with the BuzzFeed Production team to maximize production budgets and schedules
• Plays an instrumental role in scaling the department and its creative output
• Work to maximize efficiencies with pitching and productions
• Work with Supervising Producer - External Production on the creative and budgetary management of all outsourced and freelance productions
• Bridges the gap between operational process and creative structure
• 5+ years experience working predominantly in video for major brands, required.
• Ability to step in and problem solve for small to large scale pain points.
• Strong background in team leadership in the creative space.
• Previous experience producing for multiple digital platforms and formats.
• Ability to speak to company assets as a whole in a client facing scenario.
• Comfortable and enthusiastic about leading and building presentation, internal and external.
• Knowledge of the overall business operations, particularly the sales force.
This job has been filled or removed by BuzzFeed.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Managing Creative Producer job post.✕