Lodgify is looking for a talented Manual QA Engineer to join our growing, international team. We are a product-first company with a software that enables vacation rental businesses to easily create a bookable website and manage all their reservations.
We are constantly working to improve our software and its features. A skilled Manual QA Engineer will be not only a great contribution to that, but also a key player for the team. You will apply your skills across the software development lifecycle to contribute to the ongoing success of the project.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform effective manual testing to ensure product’s stability and performance
- Exploratory testing
- Create test designs, test cases and test data
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Read documents to determine what needs to be tested and how
- Report defects, define severity and priority
- Designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare reports related to software testing carried out
- Review and contribute to the test plans
- Analyse, review and assess requirements and design specifications
- Work closely with the Product Owner
What you’ve got:
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Software Quality Assurance
- Ability to speak, write and read technical documentation in English
- Good understanding of Internet concepts is a must (HTTP Requests and Responses, Cookies, Local Storage, General understanding of HTML and CSS)
- Clear understanding of testing methodology
- Experience with debugging through browser dev. tools
- Ability to report defects and document clearly
- Problem-solving and result-driven
- End user empathy and understanding of the business strategy
You’ve got extra points if:
- Experience with Postman or Fiddle
- Experience in API Testing
- Experience in mobile app testing
Some of our benefits include:
- Private healthcare insurance
- Contrato indefinido
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days of vacation
- Nice open office space in central Barcelona location
- Be part of an international team of over 25 different nationalities
- Free Spanish classes
- Fresh fruits, coffee and beverages and other breakfast stuff.
- Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun team activities!
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.