As a Market Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Hotel’s team and the hotel supply network and will be required to support the team with the maintenance of hotel relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects
- Training new hotels on how to use the extranet to manage rates and availability on site.
- Assisting in activation of hotels and ensuring last room availability.
- Managing supplier accounts in consultation with Market Managers and Assisting Market Managers.
- Resolving all issues relating to business allotment, coupons notification, etc.
- Preparing reports as and when necessary.
- Coordinating with hotel partners by providing account management support.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotels.
- Managing other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks.
- Very good command in both written and spoken English.
- Strong team player and goal-oriented person.
- Computer skills.
- Education in tourism-related field.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.