Mixing the world-class expertise of six different crafts – Product Marketing, User Acquisition, User Experience Research, Market Intelligence, Marketing Video Production, and Player Experience, our team’s main mission is to fuel the growth of our games portfolio.
Largely embedded within game teams and in close collaboration with a large variety of stakeholders, our role is to identify, anticipate and make sure to satisfy our target audiences’ needs and wants. We do this across all touchpoints – from early research on new concepts, to how we reach out to millions of players through our marketing campaigns, or to how we engage them through our social networks and other discussion platforms.
We are looking for a Market Analyst Trainee to join our Growth team for summer 2021 in Espoo, Finland.
In this position you will support our Senior Market Analyst by studying market conditions, competitors, products and customers to provide insights for company decision making. You will collect and analyze market data and prepare the presentations for further use. This is a great opportunity to learn from experienced game developers and marketing professionals, supporting your growth.
- Support several teams by analysing marketing data from different sources
- Assist in the creation and delivery of data preparation models across multiple disciplines across the Studio
- Focused analysis and assimilation of market news/information/data to determine market sentiments, using technical and fundamental analysis in making decisions
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Fluent oral and written English skills
- Strong excel skills and experience with processing large datasets and combining different data formats
- Passion and interest for commercial operations and consumer behavior from the mobile perspective
- Analytical skills and curious mindset
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Educational background in marketing, data science, economics or statistics
- Some SQL/Python data manipulation skills
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will complete an exercise in your own time.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the team lead and team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
If you’re interested, we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please send us your CV and cover letter by 18 February 2021. We will start interviewing as soon as possible.
Refer to the Trainee FAQ
for any questions you may have. If you have other questions, send us an email to recruitment(at)rovio.com. We don't accept applications sent to this email address.
Note: The duration of this position is from 3 to 5 months usually from May to September, full-time. Depending on the candidate's availability and the team's needs, start date and duration vary. We don’t provide relocation assistance or support in acquiring a work visa if you’re from abroad. You can learn more about the traineeship experience here