Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours. Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model, and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology, and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla, and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is currently operating in over 50 US markets, Canada, and 20 markets in the UK. Having completed the second wave of expansion in the UK, we’re excited to announce that we are looking for a cluster manager in the South of the UK to work with us to execute the mobile retail store.
About The Team
We are a highly engaged, passionate, and performance-based team, committed to delivering on our ambitious goals. We are building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values every day.
● We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy
● We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results
● We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together
● We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our
customers, partners and employees
● We believe in fighting against oppression and holding ourselves accountable to just outcomes.
About The Role
As an Enjoy Market Captain, you are the primary voice for the market, responsible for overseeing the performance within the market and for creating unity across markets. You will proactively seek opportunities to improve and develop strategies to encourage growth that aligns with our company goals. You'll ensure all your locations have the tools, resources, and knowledge to do their very best.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Deliver on the revenue goals for your market
● Elevate customer experiences by ensuring each of your direct reports has a clear awareness of
their own individual performance and how it contributes to company goals.
● Ensuring that tailored development and performance goals are executed via monthly high-quality
● Ensure that metrics and KPI’s are meeting expectations for each location in your cluster
● Develop and manage relationships with regional managers of our partners to drive consistent
performance across your cluster
● Recognise and celebrate good performance and quality behavior
● Active promotion of internal competitions
● Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner
● Manage retention
● Ensure that holidays are booked/ taken every quarter
● Amplify the voices and concerns of your direct reports to identify operational inefficiencies
● Manage all health and safety incidents in conjunction with our trust and safety team and offer
support to all parties involved
● Execute on diverse hiring for all locations in your cluster
● Ensure that all DE&I initiatives are displayed in all of your locations and participation &
engagement are in line with the company goals
● Obsessed with providing the best Expert & Captain experience
● You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and strengthen the team
● You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are
● You see tasks through to completion
● Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, and offers help and support wherever needed. You don’t
hide from problems or let them persist
● Thrives in a fast-paced work environment where you are constantly on the go
● Works well under pressure
● Respect and promote Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the workplace.
● You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work for you. Not
simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain
● Ability to work 10 hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
● Happy to frequently drive for long periods of time
● Experience as a regional/ Area/ cluster manager
● Experience driving business initiatives
● Experience developing team members
● Is an award winner/ and or has managed an award-winning team
If you have a disability and require specific support during the recruitment process, please reach out to the recruitment team to explore what adjustments can be made to facilitate your success. You can contact the recruitment team on [email protected]