As a Market Coordinator you will provide administrative support to a the Hotels team and the hotel supply network. The individual is required to support the team with the maintenance of hotel relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
- Train new hotels on how to use the extranet, manage rates and availability on site.
- Assist in activation of hotels and ensure last room availability.
- In consult with Market Managers and Assistant Market Managers manage supplier accounts
- Resolve all issues relating to accounting, allotment, vouchers, notification, etc.
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Co-ordinate with hotel partners by providing account management support
- Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotels
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks
- Very good command in both written and spoken English.
- Strong Team Player and goal oriented person.
- Computer skills required.
- Education in Tourism related field is an advantage.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply.