Classification of the position: Non-Exempt
As a Market Coordinator you will provide administrative support to the Hotels team and the hotel supply network. The individual is required to support the team with the maintenance of hotel relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
- Train new hotels on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of hotels.In consultation with Market Managers & Assistant Market Managers manage supplier accounts.
- Resolve all issues relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Participate in market and competition research.
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action.
- Prepare reports as necessary.
- Co-ordinate merchandising activities for hotel partners with special deals and promotions.
- Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotels.
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks.
Leadership: Not applicable to this position
Entry level position, not managing people
Independent Judgment and Decision-Making:
- Proceeds on regular tasks, referring questionable situations to supervisor.
- Very good command in both written and spoken English.
- Strong Team Player and goal oriented person.
- Computer skills required.
- Education in Tourism related field is an advantage.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties