We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as the Market Expansion Manager, located in Singapore.
As part of the Payment Networks team, this function will work closely with the team to define, identify and implement market coverage strategies globally via primary and secondary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, and customer needs assessment. Under the direction of the Head of Payment Networks Operational Excellence to develop, identify project pipelines and evaluate specific market opportunities.
What will you be doing:
- Directly support PPRO key market entry initiatives.
- Work closely with Payment Networks regional leaders and teams to identify and evaluate new markets for development opportunities so as to facilitate the introduction of new products and services.
- Participate in meetings and negotiations with potential business partners to pursue market opportunities and advance PPRO’s interests.
- Undertake market research (in-house or outsourced) to keep the team and management abreast of latest market development and coverage opportunities.
- Evaluate the findings of market research; assess the viability of alternative market coverage approaches to achieve the market objective and make recommendations to the management team.
- Work with internal stakeholders and business partners to deliver market readiness in-sync with customer needs and PPRO market development plans.
You’ll need to have:
- Role requires 3 to 5 years relevant working experience with payment schemes.
- Strong ability to multitask with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tableau, and the usual spreadsheet and presentation tools.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to work both as a team player as well as independently.
- Proficiency in LEAN, Six Sigma, or equivalent continuous improvement tools is a plus
Why you should join us:
- Challenging roles and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience.
- An excellent working atmosphere with an international company culture in a highly-motivated and successful team.
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of international payments.
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.
We'd love to see:
- That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 45 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers.
While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, stand together, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that due to the location of this role being in Singapore, Singaporeans and Permanent Residents shall be given preference for this role.