We’re looking for a Market Manager within the Experiences team for Puerto Rico to support Booking.com BV with its business development of the online in-destination experience of travelers, and also in managing and maintaining the relationship with partners that offer in-destination services and products. The Market Manager should have a sixth sense for a great customer experience and always keep an eye on the end-user.
- Support Booking.com BV with contacting new partners that offer in destination services (tours, activities, (airport) transfers, attractions, etc...)
- Understand the landscape and the economics of in destination activities in your market
- Assist Booking.com BV with building and further improving relationships with existing and new partners.
- Assist Booking.com in setting up various test days in new destinations or new services in existing destinations
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its partners; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com experience their preferred choice
- Work with partners on long-term goals and new initiatives to maximize growth and meet customer needs
- Aggregate and analyze feedback to support Booking.com BV with future product initiatives
- Provide local perspective on preferred approach
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer and partner experience and operational efficiency
- Leverage existing partner relationships to build a network of product ambassadors for Booking Experience
- Provide training to existing partners
- Successful track-record of 3+ years in managing new and existing partnerships in the B2B travel industry
- Strong proven commercial background
- Proven experience in building up new markets
- Extensive network in the B2B travel industry and good understanding of the dynamics of the travel industry, particularly for in-destination services
- Target driven
- Analytical and able to operate in a data driven business environment
- Hungry, but humble
- Able to use Excel, PowerPoint or any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with the right people at the right level
- Currently authorized to work in the USA. Visa sponsorship will not be provided.
This role will require 50% travel time.