At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group, based in Munich, Germany. With its innovative solutions, Nemetschek Group is the only company in the world that maps the entire workflow in the lifecycle of a building or infrastructure project – from the owner’s initial needs to the architect’s first sketches to construction to managing and operating the building. Nemetschek software is guiding architects, engineers of all stripes, building contractors, developers, general administrators, and building managers into the future of digitalization.
Nemetschek’s 15 brands worldwide are organized into three Divisions: Planning & Design, Build & Construct, and Operate & Maintain. The Build & Construct Division sets the strategic direction and builds the portfolio of solutions addressing the needs of construction contractors globally. The unique structure of the Nemetschek Group enables its subsidiaries to act entrepreneurially, drive innovation and work closely with its 6 million customers worldwide.
On behalf of Nemetschek’s Build & Construct Division, Bluebeam is hiring for the following role:
Title: Market Research & Intelligence Analyst, Build & Construct Division, Nemetschek Group
USA Office in Dallas, TX | Chicago, IL | or Pasadena CA
USA Remote in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Oregon, or Washington
Reporting to: VP of Industry Strategy, Build & Construct Division, Nemetschek Group
What you’ll be doing:
- Market, customer and industry research across countries and regions globally, applying expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to see beyond the numbers and help identify insights into attractiveness of markets and segments, market sizing, competitive dynamics, consolidation trends and what-if scenarios.
- Conducting, acquiring, analyzing and interpreting primary and secondary research (e.g., qualitative and quantitative customer data, industry analyst reports such as those from Cambashi, Dodge Data & Analytics, Oxford Economics, IDC, Technavio, etc., and BLS/census and other government data)
- Deep-dive research into the landscape of startups and established companies in specific application areas and individual companies to support M&A and venture investment pipelines.
- Creation and delivery of compelling deliverables that demonstrate thoughtful analysis and data interpretation via strong written and visual storytelling including insights derived from research, strategic frameworks, and compelling narratives to bring to life opportunities
- Develop and implement a market intelligence strategy, effectively addressing coverage of market trends, competitive landscape, market needs, and customer experience, along with modeling market opportunities to guide corporate, product, marketing and GTM strategy
- Be a thought leader for data-informed initiatives and guide the team’s direction overall market and industry intelligence activity
What we’d like to see in YOU:
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate strategy consulting, corporate development/M&A, and/or private equity investment analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree with in-depth studies in Economics, Finance, Accounting, and/or Statistics, with MBA preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen to facilitate strategic planning, business reviews, and opportunity assessments
- Significant experience directing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data, including market and competitor analysis, customer analysis, technology assessment and financial modeling
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and to influence through data, insights, and storytelling
- Creative problem-solver with ability to work independently and to drive for results
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization and build strong relationships with team members, managers, and senior executives in multiple locations
- Proficiency and savvy in Excel required, with data visualization tools a plus, such as Tableau, PowerBI or equivalent
If you think you are a good match for this role, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself and why you would like to be considered for this role.
- Please feel free to add anything here that is specific to the job (portfolio, website, etc.)
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.