Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Assortment Growth team is focused on building the company’s pipeline by finding the best partners with the greatest products and growth potential. By identifying, onboarding, and predictably supplying the Vendor Management Division with NEW meaningful and financially relevant vendors and SKUs, this team aims to place $1M in initial purchase orders with our net new partners each month.
As a Market Research Specialist, you will:
- Become the expert on our marketplace and direct to consumer buying strategies.
- Complete product and pricing analysis armed with information from prospective vendors.
- Drive research process to accelerate opening order proposals with new and existing vendors.
- Prioritize research opportunities appropriately in alignment with revenue opportunity.
- Assist in the crafting of opening orders, forecasting, and overall strategic buy plans with new vendors.
- Partner with cross functional teams ie. Planning, Vendor Management on key initiatives.
- Provide all information and variables needed to make a sound buying decision.
- Understand and execute on various buying scenarios including domestic, import, closeouts, and long term forecasting.
- Manage projects independently and communicate with stakeholders.
- Confidence and justification in buying decisions.
- External Market Research Responsibilities.
- Demonstrate ability to prospect/research based on a variety of assortment strategies.
Who you are:
- You are an excellent communicator and will effortlessly manage communications between multiple teams.
- You demonstrate the ability to manage time and workflow efficiently at scale.
- You are proficient in Microsoft office, an Excel wiz.
- You are capable of analyzing and interpreting large data sets.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.