This role is part of the Partner Marketing team who focuses on scaling the management of our supply partners and ultimately empowering these partners to discover commercial growth opportunities. Our target audience includes a diverse range of accommodations globally, who are currently in partnership or in the process of partnering with Booking.com.
As a Partner Marketing Marketing Analyst, you will have ownership of helping Booking.com’s partner-facing teams deliver their best work, by creating, optimizing and delivering marketing analysis and reports. Partner Marketing is on a journey of developing extensive marketing automation, in order to deliver the right marketing experience, to the right partners at the right time. As a Marketing Analyst, you will provide reports and data insights that will help prioritize our efforts in order to create the best partner experience and business results.
Your impact comes from your accountability in delivering analysis, insights, and reports that are robust, actionable and embedded in a clear storyline. You prioritize request for new or ad-hoc analysis. Moreover, you independently initiate new analysis that contributes to our business and decision-making. Automating current and new frequent reports lists high on your agenda.
You will be part of the team that is responsible for marketing to our existing partner base through digital channels, to empower our partners to run and grow their business.
- Build analysis and reporting that help our teams understand the performance of their digital marketing channels
- Perform both ad hoc analysis and regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Optimize the automation of regular reports
- Identify challenges, opportunities and actions items.
- Present the data, insights and action points in a logical and visual storyline,
- Ensure that your stakeholders understand the storyline and implications of your analysis and make a well-informed decision.
- Challenge the status quo by designing experiments to grow results.
- Collaborate and establish long-term, productive relationships within the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting in a digital marketing environment.
- Experience in creating performance reports of multiple digital marketing channels (web, email, social, advertising, events etc.).
- Analytical mastermind, with a statistical background
- Creative approach and a ‘experiment and learn’ mindset.
- Understanding of and experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Highly proficient in using data analysis, reporting and visualization tools: Tableau, Hadoop, Google Analytics and Design Studio, Excel and Google Sheets, Marketo reporting.
- Exceptional oral and written communication with the ability to visualize data insights and create a storyline that captures the audience.
- Business acumen to quickly understand Booking’s objectives and key results and the way all parts of the company work together to realize our ambitions.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently. High performer with the ability to manage parallel tracks and expectations for project scope changes, seeing intersection points, and mitigating risks.
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate across teams and parts of the organization to deliver results.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of your work