The $40 trillion real estate market in the U.S. is spread across millions of individual relationships between investors, borrowers, brokers, developers and many other players. RealtyShares is an online marketplace for real estate that is transforming these relationships within the middle market real estate investment landscape by delivering efficiency, transparency and accessibility through technology. Since the Company’s inception in 2013, accredited and institutional investors have invested $200 million through the platform across more than 370 commercial and residential real estate transactions. RealtyShares has raised over $30 million of venture capital from prominent venture capitalists, including Union Square Ventures, Menlo Ventures and General Catalyst.
RealtyShares is seeking a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated Capital Markets Analyst/Associate to join our dynamic team as we continue to create the leading online marketplace for real estate investing. The Capital Markets Analyst/Associate will be integrally involved in identifying and executing on opportunities, such as co-investments, forward flow partnerships and other financing relationships, with institutional capital partners, including hedge funds, private equity firms, family offices, RIAs and commercial lenders. The Capital Markets Analyst/Associate will also help to identify and drive improvement of internal processes and data analytics as it relates to debt and equity investments and capital raised through the platform.
The Marketing Analyst position will support the marketing team by executing daily and weekly reports as well as ad hoc analyses to optimize marketing channels and create a more robust customer profile. Additional responsibilities will include email marketing, surveying, written content creation, affiliate management, paid digital marketing and strategy.
· Marketing background preferred but not required; 1-2 years of hands-on digital media and marketing experience creating, managing and optimizing digital media campaigns
· Background in Management Consulting or Investment Banking is a plus
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills required; Experience with Online Analytics Platforms like Google Analytics, or Optimizely.
· High proficiency in Excel required
· Self-directed, proactive and able to define, prioritize and execute projects independently.
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Proven track record to achieve goals
· Upbeat, personable, positive, “get it done” attitude
This job has been filled or removed by RealtyShares.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Marketing Analyst job post.✕