Our all-star marketing team at doola is seeking a passionate, empathetic, and hungry individual to own all things marketing analytics.
This is an exciting role as you’ll be responsible for helping our early-stage marketing and growth teams create data-informed decisions at a fast growing startup.
From analyzing and presenting TOF (top of funnel) traffic metrics to deep analysis's on customer journey’s and user behavior, you’ll have immense influence on how we approach marketing at doola.
Reporting to our Growth Marketing Lead, but more broadly supporting the full marketing organization, this individual should thrive in the opportunity to provide solutions for questions challenging our growth and marketing teams.
What you will do
- Develop a deep understanding of how our data is structured and transform raw information into visualizations and insights that empower our marketing and growth teams to make effective decisions
- Partner with growth and marketing teams on full customer journey analysis and use predictive analyses to set priorities and tests that improve overall user experiences, retention, and revenue
- Analyze historical data, identify trends, and support decision making and prioritization
- Work with marketing on attribution modeling and create dashboards that give insight into campaign performances
- Create, manage, and maintain a repository of reports and dashboards
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency in current processes
- Define technical implementations and improvements to our marketing analytics stack to ensure accurate and scalable data tracking
- Take responsibility for analytical projects from intake and ideation to completion in collaboration with marketing, growth, & engineering teams
Who you are
- Have 3+ years of experience in a marketing or growth analytics role, ideally in a high-growth startup environment
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and business intelligence tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console, Mixpanel, Segment, Amplitude, PostHog, Advertising platforms, Heap, CRMs, etc.)
- Are an expert in SQL and Excel/Google Sheets
- Comfortable applying and explaining statistical concepts
- Have great project management skills and can keep up with multiple internal relationships
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and creating a path forward for the future of analytics at doola
- Feel strong about doola’s mission to empower businesses across the globe
- Can work at our NYC office
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Cognos
- Experience working at a marketing agency (or in-house at a fast growing startup)
Compensation and benefits
- This is a full-time role with equity in the company and a competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Free food and snacks
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
doola is building the OS for the next generation of online businesses. Formation. Legal Docs. EIN. US Address. Bank Account. Payments. Taxes. Website. US Phone Number. $1000s in Software Perks. And More. We handle the operational details. You grow your business. From start to six figures+ in revenue, we're with our companies for the long term.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to wealth creation by empowering anyone in the world to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
We're seeing some exciting growth right now. Our product resonates strongly with customers worldwide, and we have worked with entrepreneurs on every continent (except Antarctica, yet!). We're backed by some of the top investors in the world, including Nexus Venture Partners, Harvard Management Company, Y Combinator, and HustleFund, and you'll be an early member of our rapidly growing company. We know we're only scratching the surface of what's possible in terms of the value we know we can provide.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at doola.
doola is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. doola considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. doola is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for talented individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.